Shadow Of Victory

Tuesday 24 February 2009

PS to post

As I was praying after writing and posting the entry dated 24th Feb, I realised I may have unintentionally given a wrong impression.
I wrote that as "I had not been raped by my father" then I had believed the lie that I had not been abused at all....Please note that I was using this as an example of what society was saying at that time and how abuse was seemingly classified.
To set the record completely straight here and now ...My dad was the best dad he could have been in the life circumstances he lived in and although we had issues they were not abuse related at all.
One thing I have learned over the years is to "Honour your father and mother so that it may go well with you" and whilst it hasnt always been easy I have determined to live within this commandment.I would hope that you will see this being lived out in my blog entries even as I will share some painful times.
Once again....My prayer is that wherever you are on your lifes journey may you know the presence of God.

No comments: